• bratignat: Честит ни нов сайт! :)
    January 16, 2019, 07:30:15 PM
  • Citizen: Добре заварил
    January 17, 2019, 12:43:30 AM
  • kohai: За много години!
    January 17, 2019, 01:51:07 AM
  • CarmenSaf: Честит Атанасов ден!
    January 18, 2019, 02:57:09 PM
  • bratignat: Режима по подразбиране на сайта юе бъде тъмен, след проведеното гласуване!
    January 21, 2019, 11:16:02 AM

List of Vi Et Armis units and stats

Offline Michael

• Увлечен | Еnthusiast
  • Vitosha Team Slayer
    • View Profile
    • Vitosha
on: June 20, 2019, 10:58:03 AM
For some time the idea of listing all units and their specs from Vi Et Armis (Shipka RX) was forming in my mind. I also changed a lot of the speeds of units, in order to simulate human, horse and machine speed while battles. You can find the attached excel file in this post.

Such file would help for adding new units and more precise calibration of the game balance.

Offline kohai

• Админ | Admin
  • Новак | Newbie
    • View Profile
Reply #1 on: June 20, 2019, 11:01:09 AM
This list is quite useful - one of the biggest obstacles for introduction of new units was the lack of list with stats, which gives feedback of the change of balance. Thank you Michael!

Offline bratignat

• Our creations today, are your tomorrow dreams
  • Админ | Admin
  • Редовен | Regular
  • Tzar of Vitosha
    • View Profile
    • Vitosha Studio
Reply #2 on: June 20, 2019, 12:57:34 PM
For long time I wanted to add additional technology group - Nordic one. This file would greatly help me.

Offline AlvinKaw

• Новак | Newbie
    • View Profile
Reply #3 on: June 21, 2019, 10:44:04 AM
Could you add additional ships as well? The original EUIII game is so poor with ships, so few models, why they even bothered to introduce them?

Offline Michael

• Увлечен | Еnthusiast
  • Vitosha Team Slayer
    • View Profile
    • Vitosha
Reply #4 on: June 25, 2019, 10:24:58 AM
Ship lists is created, however I won't post it yet, as I'm planing to add additional ships. And the sources, especially about Pre historic period is difficult for research, not to mention it is time consuming.

Offline AlvinKaw

• Новак | Newbie
    • View Profile
Reply #5 on: July 10, 2019, 03:51:26 PM
Ship lists is created, however I won't post it yet, as I'm planing to add additional ships. And the sources, especially about Pre historic period is difficult for research, not to mention it is time consuming.

Additional ships - along desired thing in game. Yet it would be strange for example if Native American people are able to build the same ships as the Ancient Greek city-states.

Tags: